Saturday, April 28, 2007

Off to See the Wizard



Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado,and they are whirled off to the land of OZ.














They finally make it to the Emerald City and go to find the Great Wizard .






"What brings the four of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"





Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly.
"I've come for some courage."


No Problem!" says theWizard. "Who's next?"
***
Richard Nixon steps forward.
"Well, I think I need a heart."







"Done!" says the Wizard. "Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"


***


Up steps Bush.









"I'm told by the American people that I need a brain."



"No problem!" says the Wizard. "Consider it done."
***

Then there is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton stands there, looking around. He doesn't say a word.


Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "Well, what do you want?"


"IS DOROTHY HERE? "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you neocon...mw