Some of the knowledge lost to our kids:
- Rotary dial televisions with no remote control. You know, the ones where the kids were the remote control.
- 8-track cartridges (And the matchbooks required to keep them in the tape deck. - kw)
- The scream of a modem connecting
- Waiting several minutes (or even hours!) to download something
- When Spam was just a meat product — or even a Monty Python sketch
- CB radios
- Remembering someone’s phone number
- Finding books in a card catalog at the library.
It's worth checking out the other 91 items.