According to a recent article in Politico, politicians live and die by storylines. Here are seven storylines that Obama and his team don't want the public to absorb:
1. Obama thinks he's playing with Monopoly money.
2. Obama, with his background in academia, has no connection with real people.
3. Obama believes in (and uses) Chicago-style political thuggery.
4. Obama has no real moral courage.
5. Obama sees America as another pleasant country on the U.N. roll call, somewhere between Albania and Zimbabwe.
6. Obama has no more political power -- and possibly less -- than Nancy Pelosi.
7. Obama is in love with the man in the mirror.