Derek Hunter wrote a powerful new column titled "The Media's Rape of Reality." In it he articulates the points (and more) that I've made about how much the in-the-bag media covers for Obama. After one of the worst weeks in his term of office -- and there have been many -- this week we saw:
- the storming of American embassies,
- the killing of an American ambassador and some of his staff,
- more killings of American soldiers by supposed Afghan allies,
- another downgrade of America's credit rating,
- the snub of the Israeli Prime Minister while Iran threatens to nuke his country,
- gas prices nearing the $4 mark again,
and what does the media cover? Mitt Romney’s statement about the embassy attacks and Obama’s foreign policy. Read Hunter's column.