If you want to send an Obama supporter into a snarling, spitting rage, bring up some of these subjects:
Obama’s longtime friendship with William Ayers, former member of the terrorist group Weather Underground.
Obama’s explanation: “He was just a guy who lived in my neighborhood.” Or “I was eight years old when he committed his crimes.”
· Obama started his political career in 1995 at a get-together at Ayers’ home.
· Obama and Ayers served together for three years on the Wood Fund in Chicago.
· Obama and Ayers appeared on a panel on juvenile crime in 1997. The University of Chicago panel was organized by Michelle Obama.
· Ayers picked Obama to chair the Annenburg Challenge in Chicago. Obama served for eight years.
Obama’s longtime friendship with Jeremiah “God damn America” Wright.
Obama’s explanation: “I never heard him say any of those things.”
· Obama was a member of Wright’s church for twenty years.
· If Obama attended church twice a month, he had around 500 opportunities to hear Wright speak.
· Obama thought enough of Wright that he titled his autobiography after one of Wright’s sermons.
Obama’s longtime friendship with Tony Rezko, Chicago businessman indicted for fraud and bribery.
Obama’s explanation: “I didn’t know anything about his activities.”
· Rezko was a donor and fundraiser for Obama beginning in 1995.
· While a state senator, Obama wrote letters to government officials supporting Rezko’s bid to build apartments for senior citizens. After pocketing millions of dollars – some of which he donated to Obama’s campaign – Rezko let the apartment buildings fall into disrepair.
· Obama wanted to buy a home priced at $1.95 million. He bought the home for $1.65 million. The very same day Obama closed on his home, Rezko’s wife bought a vacant lot next door to the home for the full asking price of $625,000. An independent appraisal of the vacant lot put the value at about $500,000. Some time later, Rezko’s wife sold a strip of the land to Obama for $104,500.
Obama’s battle against granting rights to babies who were born alive.
Version 1: “The legislation would have impeded a woman’s right to abortion.”
Version 2: “I would have voted for the federal version of the bill.”
Version 3: “The federal version would have different effects than the state version.”
· Obama voted against legislation while a state senator in Illinois. The legislation, known as the “Born Alive Infant Protection Act,” had the following wording: A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.
· Meanwhile the US Congress passed legislation with almost the exact same wording. The legislation included specific wording to protect a woman’s “right” to an abortion – as did the Illinois legislation.
Obama apparently had trouble coming up with a politically correct way to say Let the babies die.
Don't let it bother you when the Obama supporter can't explain the above facts about Obama. And don't think an Obama supporter will change his mind because of these facts. Facts and truth have no place in the Obama supporter's world. Simply use the above to slice them up for fun, and enjoy the carnage.